Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thoughts and streams...

Now being of the opinion that baby's toes are a delicacy and should be smothered in kisses and raspberries, and often, I never quite gave thought of them served up with noodles and lime shrimp...

HT: Mojotrashion- Recycled, Repurposed, and Reconstructed Creations.

That last line sounds alot like my life.
Recycled. Repurposed. Reconstructed.

And the next time you need a healthy convenient breakfast for you and your tribe, just whip out a can of this organic instant pancake batter in a can. Remember- just point, blast, and cook! Maybe I have some 'imitation' real maple syrup around too. I mean, if it says organic, it must be good for you, right?

5 comments:

Connie Peterson said...

Oh, yes, let's all carry some of that wonderful instant stuff.

I have taught Ashley and Jessica how to make pancakes and waffles "from scratch" and they love it.

Glad to see you back on line - I missed you!

Love you ........... Grandma

tansy said...

those pancakes fall under the 'what will they think of next' category.

no thanks. i like my pancakes made from scratch. i'll spend the extra 5 minutes to do it.

Amity said...

Oh my..that is some strange pancake mix and they put it as 100% organic..what a joke!!! I guess it really shouldn't surprise me though....

Ann said...

Ohh Yeah, pancakes in a can makes me a better mother, brings my life into living color. I'll pass.

Donna said...

Wow, what an interesting life you lead. A modern-day Gypsy!

Homesteading Today linked to several of us bloggers, and I'm having a blast checking everybody out. I'm adding you to bloglines.